MY BIRTHDAY HAUL BOOKS AND MORE! MAY 2015 | A Book Readers World


Hi everyone! I am pretty excited to share this post with you all. I hope you enjoy it. I don't go shopping for myself (twice a year) that often. So, when I do I like to get things that I've been drooling over for a while. Although books are an exception to the twice a year rule. ;-) Since my birthday is today this past week I've been around getting a few things.






I picked up these books from varies places and I have been excited to read these. Look for a review on a few of these soon!
Crossed by Ally Condie
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
The Giver and Gathering Blue both by Lois Lowery
Paper Towns by John Green
Paperboy by Vince Vewter
Monster by Walter dean Myers
Fairest by Marissa Myer
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

 I'm still geeking out about this! There is a Lush store finally near me!!!!!! I will be in there often to get my bath goodies.

Here's what I got..
Ultraviolet bubble bar
Yummy Mummy shower gel
Titsy Toasty


I'm a big tea drinker so I got a mug and a loose tea infuser.


Over at Anthropologie I got this Soy candle that smells delish in Bougie Perfume. Can you believe that pink gem thing is soap. It smells so lovely the scent is tea rose.



I stopped over at J Crew also and got some of these extra comfy flats. I also got a couple of tops for summer and a really cute necklace!



Thanks for reading my post. Tell me  something about yourself in the comments!
Don't forget to share this post all over the internet! Also take some time to follow me at some (or all) :) of the sites below!

xooxo
Shanda G

NEXT POST
PREVIOUS POST

A Book Readers World



Follow @ShandaGTVBooks
Facebook Page - A Book Readers World
GoodReads
Youtube- A Book Readers World

Review Policy
DISCLAIMER
Back to Top