FREE SUMMER READING PROGRAMS FOR CHILDREN | A Book Readers World


Hi everyone! As all mothers of school age children know reading is important. Especially over the Summer when children are running about doing all sorts of other activities. For my children I try to make is fun.Which can sometimes be
hard to do. So, every Summer we go to our local library and participate in all the activities they have. My children have enjoyed these so much through the years. And now that they are getting older they still love to read and go to the library. To help some of us out with finding some of the awesome programs available. The wonderful  folks over at Saving Dollars and Sense created a list of Summer reading programs. I hope you find this helpful.


Thanks for reading my post.  Tell me, what books will you be reading this Summer?
Don't forget to share this post all over the internet! Also take some time to follow me at some (or all) :) of the sites below!






DISCLAIMER





Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE
Back to Top