TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY | Books I won't read. Ever. | A Book Readers World

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey and Mindy on Goodreads.
 Check them out here! This week the group has chosen Books I won't read. Ever.



#1
FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY by E. L. James
I'm sure some people love this series and the characters in it, but for me I just can't get my mind set to cable in it.


#2
THE CASUAL VACANCY by JK Rowling
I started reading this book, but it felt a bit daunting. I just couldn't get into the characters.

#3
FALLEN by Lauren Kate
Let's face it I read to many bad reviews on this one. I've read that it's similar to twilight?.

#4
CITY OF LOST SOULS ( THE MORTAL INSTRAMENTS #5) BY Cassandra Clare
I think I've gotten a little burned out on this series and I'm just going to stop.

#5
KNIFE OF DREAMS (WHEEL OF TIME,#11) by Robert Jorden
This series started off so good! But the 9th and 10th book slowed down a lot and nothing really happened in them to move the story along. So I decided to stop while I have fond memories.



Thanks for reading my post.  Comments? Question? Is there a book you would like me to check out? Leave your comments below! Don't forget to share this post all over the internet! Also take some time to follow me at some (or all) :) of the sites below!


Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE








Back to Top