TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY | Debut Novels | A Book Readers World

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey and Mindy on Goodreads. Check them out here! This week the group has chosen Books I would want to see as TV shows. I have some that you might find interesting.






#1
An Ember in the Ashes By Sabaa Tahir
I can't wait to read this book.

#2
Red Queen By Victoria Aveyard

I thought this was a great debut. I can't wait for the next book in this series.

#3
All I know now:Wonderings and reflections on growing up gracefully by Carrie Hope Fletcher
Carrie is such a peppy person on Youtube I can't wait to see how she is in writing.

#4
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
This book is quite interesting. I 'm reading this now so look for a review soon.



#5
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
This is a book about a romance that happens despite some medically challenging odds. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.




Thanks for reading my post.  What books are you looking for?  Leave your comments below!

Don't forget to share this post all over the internet! Also take some time to follow me at some (or all) :) of the sites below!

xooxo
Shanda G
PREVIOUS POST
NEXT POST

A Book Readers World




Follow @ShandaGTVBooks
Facebook Page - A Book Readers World
GoodReads
Youtube- A Book Readers World


DISCLAIMER


Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE










Back to Top