TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY | SUMMER COVERS -Books that remind me of summer- | A Book Readers World



Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey and Mindy on Goodreads. Check them out here! This week the group has chosen Books  that remind me of Summer. I have some that you might find interesting.


#1
The Sound of Glass By Karen White
I think this looks so cool with the colored glass and everything. Totally reminds me of the beach in Summer.

#2
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
Words can't explain fully the filling I  get when I look at this cover. All I say is summer romance.


#3
Little house in the Highlands by Melissa Wiley
I know this looks wintery but it gives me a summery feeling because I read this in Summer when I was younger.


#4
The One By Kiera Crass
Summer weddings anyone?



#5
The summer's end By Mary Alice Monroe
This just dreams summer. Really what gets more summer feeling than a walk on the beach with your bike?



Thanks for reading my post. What's your top 5? Tell me in the comments!
Don't forget to share this post all over the internet! Also take some time to follow me at some (or all) :) of the sites below!

xooxo
Shanda G

NEXT POST
PREVIOUS POST

A Book Readers World



Follow @ShandaGTVBooks
Facebook Page - A Book Readers World
GoodReads
Youtube- A Book Readers World

Review Policy
DISCLAIMER
Back to Top