TOP TEN TUESDAY | Books I plan to have in my beach bag this summer. | A Book Readers World



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies from the The Broke & The Bookish. This week it's what I plan to have in my Beach bag this summer.



#1
The Heir (The Selection, #4)  by Kiera Cass 
I am so excited to see how this book turns out!


#2
Mrs. Peregrine's home for peculiar children by Ramson Riggs
This book is a summer reading project for my son. But I'm quite interested in this book myself.

#3
The Summer of chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
The cover of this one is what makes me what to read it!

#4
Messenger ( The Giver, #3) By Lois Lowry
I  have recently read the first two books in this series, so I would love to finish it sometime this summer.

#5
Son (The Giver, #4) by Lois Lowry

#6

To all the boys I've loved before #1 by Jenny Han
I have heard so many good things about this book. I just have to dive into it.



#7
P.S. I still love you ( To all the boys I've loved before #2) by Jenny Han
Yea! If i read the first one I'll get to go on to the next one no waiting!



#8
The sound of glass by Karen White
This seems like a great book for relaxing on the beach. This seems like a good ole' southern feel good book.

#9
The girl on the train By Paula Hawkins
This  book has gotten so many good reviews it's hard to ignore. I love a good mystery thriller for those late summer nights.

#10
Brown girl dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
I totally couldn't pass this one up. It's a book of poems telling about the author's life growing up in the south.





 Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out my post! Don't forget to leave a comment below! What books will you be reading this Summer?
And if you like this post please share!
xooxo
A Book Readers World

A Book Readers World




DISCLAIMER



Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE



Back to Top