TOP TEN TUESDAY | Top Ten Characters I'd like to check in with | A Book Readers World




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies from the The Broke & The Bookish. This week it's your choice! So I picked characters I'd like to check in with. There are so many characters that I would love to check in with it is hard to decide. But I'm going to do my best.






#1
Heromine Granger from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
She is just so intriguing and smart I'm sure she would be doing something awesome.

#2
Jacob from the Twilight series by Stephine Meyer
Jacob was my favorite character out of this series. I just wonder what he was thinking and what would he be doing.

#3
Eleanor form Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
I am so hopping that this book is visited again. I want to know what happens next in her crazy mixed up life.

#4
Park from Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
I'm in love with this kid I would just like to have more!

#5
Katiness from the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
She was such a strong character and to be broken. I would like to see a where is she now, what is her life like?

#6
Margo from Paper Towns by John Green
I am so curious as to what's going on in her head. I really want to know what she does next. She was a very mysterious character in the book. So, it makes me extra interested.

#7
Mary Lenonox from The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
This was one of my favorite books as a child. I would love to see how Mary is as a teen or an adult.

#8
Harriet M. Welsh from Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
This was such and engaging story for me as a young girl. It's the book that made me start keeping a journal. I would love to see what has become of Harriet.

#9
Katie Lapp from The Heritage of Lancaster County by beverly Lewis
I'm just in love with Amish books. It's such  a simple life yet complicated. I would love to see were Katie goes next.

#10
Melanie Styder from the Host By Stepheine Myer
I loved this book it was a fast read for me and the characters were so interesting for me. i would love to see what other adventures Melaine herself would get up to.





Thanks for reading my post.  Tell me, what character would you like to check in with? Leave your comments below!
Don't forget to share this post all over the internet! Also take some time to follow me at some (or all) :) of the sites below!

xooxo
Shanda G

A Book Readers World



DISCLAIMER



Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE
Back to Top