2015 SUMMER READING PROGRAMS THAT GIVE YOU MONEY | A Book Readers World


Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well on this Monday Afternoon. While I was browsing the internet the other day I came across this blog. As you know I'm always looking ways to encourage my children to read. And I thought some of you may be looking for ways to up the anti also. So here's a link to CAPITALLY FRUGAL'S blog. Even if you don't live in Washington D.C. you may still see some companies doing these programs near you. Check them out HERE! Let me know in the comments if there are other programs like these in your area.



Thanks for reading my post.  Tell me, what books will you be reading this Summer?
Don't forget to share this post all over the internet! Also take some time to follow me at some (or all) :) of the sites below!





DISCLAIMER





Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE
Back to Top