TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY | Favorite Books of the year so far 2015 | A Book Readers World

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey and Mindy on Goodreads.
 Check them out here! This week the group has chosen Books I won't read. Ever.

#1
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I think this book is one of the top new series this year. It's got a good story line and it has quite a bit of action.

#2
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
I wish this book was in a series it was so good. Very well told with a good detailed story.
#3
Mouseheart -Hopper's Destiny by Lisa Fiedler
I love any child's book with animals in it. My eldest son said this is his favorite book this year so I had to include it.

#4
Billie Bobble makes a wand by R.S. Mellette

This book is coming out at the end of the month. Any middle grade student should pick this book up. It has a great story, one that makes you think. It is so well told. I just wish it were longer.

#5
Fairest By Marissa Meyer
 If you love the Lunar Chronicles this is a must read. You really get into the Evil queens with this novella.


Thanks for reading my post.  Comments? Question? Is there a book you would like me to check out? Leave them below! Don't forget to share this post all over the internet! Also take some time to follow me at some (or all) :) of the sites below!


Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE




Back to Top