TOP TEN TUESDAY | My childhood favorites | A Book Readers World



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies from the The Broke & The Bookish. This week it's what books you would love to see as a Tv show, but i've done that one as my freebie, soooo I'm going to do my childhood favorites instead.

#1
The BabySitters Club by Ann M. Martin
This was my top favorite of them all books. I so wanted to be a part of this club. I used to wish there were children I could baby sit. I think I had the most books from this series ever.

#2
The Secret Garden by
Frances Hodgson Burnett
This book made me want to go to England so bad. I used to wonder how could a garden be closed? This book brought me to a different world of taste and adventures. I've probably read this about thirty times if not more.

#3
Harriett The Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
This is the book that made me start to keep a journal. It was the coolest thing for me. This also made me try tomato sandwiches! Although I didn't eat them everyday.

#4
A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle
This book was so interesting and creepy and a little scary. I enjoyed this. It gave me a different perspective on life. I have even read this to my children.

#5
Mrs. Frisby And The Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O' Brian
I loved this story of rats being able to do things they wouldn't normally be able to. I still to this day think maybe there might be some out there like this.

#6
A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
This is one of the first books that i cried because of. This story was very raw for me. But alls well that ends well.

#7
Little Women by Louisa may Alcott
There were so many adventures to be had in this book. This was another favorite for me to reread.

#8
The Saddle Club by Bonnie Bryant
This was (is) such great series. I had wished to have a horse when I was younger but alas we had no money for it. So this series had to do.

#9
Little House on the prairie by Laura Ingells Wilder
This is still a favorite of mine. Because of this series I use to want to live in a small house. And I still do today. They were just so close to each other through thick and thin. I wanted that same closeness with my family.

#10
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
This was a great book for me. i loves Wilber and his adventures with charlotte. After reading this book I wasn't so afraid of spiders any more. Yes, I did look for words in there webs! :-)




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out my post! Don't forget to leave a comment below! 
And if you like this post please share!
xooxo
A Book Readers World

A Book Readers World




DISCLAIMER



Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE


Back to Top