Bookish Finds | Candles - Let it burn candles | A Book Readers World


HI there everyone! I have a really awesome find for all you book and candle fans out there. I ran into these lovely folk at  the recent Cherry Blossom Festival in Cherryvile N.C. When I came upon this stand I noticed they had a wide array of handmade candles.
So I stopped to take a sniff. When I did to my surprise I noticed that they where book themed! Yeah!  And get this guys they are soy wax and even better they smell heavenly. So I picked up a few.

They also make wax melts to put in your warmers. These looked so good but I didn't purchase any this time. For all you handmade soap lovers out there they also make these beautiful bar soaps that smell devine.









The one's above are what I purchased :
 Hagrid's Hut - Scented with green apples, honey, cinnamon,bark,caramel, maple sugar and cider spice.
Butter Beer - Scented with sweet and gooey marshmallows, notes of powdered sugar and Butterscotch.
The Three Broomsticks - Scented with notes of buttery dark rum, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, creamy butter and vanilla.
Main Street Bakery - Smells like you are walking down disneys main street, scents of sugar , pumpkin and apple.
Netflix and Chill - Salty and sweet caramel popcorn with noted of fresh popped kernels, maple and vanilla.
Dauntless - Scents of rain and earthy patchouli notes of moss, lily, and citrus.


Scent Strength: Cold Sniff- this was a medium scent meaning neither of these are over powering. You simple smell it when you walk in and wonder where its coming from. When lit it has a light throw. It slowly filled my bedroom. I've only lit the dauntless candle so far.
Burn Quality: Excellent burn no soot or smoke.
Final Thoughts:  Either of these scents would be a nice guest friendly scent.  This is a one wick candle with soy wax and a cotton wick. The one that I burned had a nice even pool under the wick.


Jessica and Seth are the owners of  Let it Burn Candles on Etsy. Check them out some time.Tell them that A Book Readers World scent you!








Thank you for reading my post. If you like this please share with your friends and follow me at some of the links below! Comments? Questions? Leave them below!





Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE

Back to Top