Monthly Wrap Up | April 2016 | A Book Readers World


Hi everyone! Well the month of April has come to an end and it's already that time to share what I've read. i can't believe I surpassed my goal this month. Yes, everyone I read more than what I set. Yesss! I'm on a roll guys. Ok here are the stats.



Hollow City Book two of the Miss peregrines peculiar Children trilogy.⭐⭐⭐⭐ I did want to give this book 3 and a half stars. Jacob Portman and his friends journey to London in this book in search of held for their headmistress Miss peregrine. They go through some incredible adventures and meet some strange and should i say mad peculiars along the way. It lost a star because the world building lost me and a piece that held true in the first book wasn't true in this one.
The Time Machine by H. G. Wells⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is one of the first books about time travel that i remember as a child. The only reason it's missing a star is because it wasn't longer and not enough details.
The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner⭐⭐⭐⭐This book is a solid four stars it has drama, passion and real life emotions. I recommend it for any teen into contemporary YA.
Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is another solid book of the life story of a girl from vitenam. It's told in the style of prose.
Insurgent book two in the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth⭐⭐⭐⭐This is such a cool book! Tons of action, drama, and a bit of romance thrown in. That twist in the end though was wicked.
Raspberries and Vinegar by Valerie comer (an e-book)⭐⭐⭐This was a nice christian romance. But boy o boy did i not like the heroines (Joshephine) round and round about weather she liked Zach or not. There needed to be a lot more build up also for this to really be believable for me also.

Thank you for reading my post. If you like this please share with you friends and follow me at some of the links below! Comments? Questions? Leave them below!





Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE

Back to Top