#TBR | May 2016 Edition | A Book Readers World



 Hi everyone! I'm back with my To Be Read pile. This is one book less than I planed to read last month but to be fair these books are a bit thicker so I'm just giving myself a bit of wiggle room.
Just so I won't feel  discouraged you know?
Do any of you do that? Ha Ha! I'm just a perfectionist I guess. When it come to setting goals that is.

Ok first book on the list is this gorgeous book by Rainbow Rowell called Fangirl. I've heard so much about this book and I'm hoping it's as good as I've heard. I have read only one other book by her and I loved it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard is the second book in the Red Queen Series. I haven't heard much about this one in the bookishfer. So I'm looking forward to to forming my own opinion on this one.
Library Of Souls is the third book in the Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs. This book is about children and adults with cool and strange  abilities. Since this is the last book in the series its going to be kind of bitter sweet reading this one.
Flawed by Cecilia Ahern is a Dystopian Novel I received in my *Owlcrate box last month. I've never heard of this one so its going to be pretty exciting getting to know this story.

Thank you for reading my post. If you like this please share with you friends and follow me at some of the links below! Comments? Questions? Leave them below!





Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE

Back to Top