TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY | Authors I'd want to meet at Book Expo America & Bookcon 2016 | A Book Readers World

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey and Mindy on Goodreads.
 Check them out here! This week we are talking about Authors we'd love to meet at this years Bookcon and Bookexpo.
#1
Hands down my first would be Ann M. Martin of the Baby Sitters Club series. I used to read those books over and over and I couldn't wait for the next book to come out.

#2
Cassandra Clare would be my next one to gush over. The infernal Devices are my favorite books from her.

#3
Ransom Riggs from the Miss Peregrines peculiar children books. This guy has done an awesome job of writing that describes the picture before its shown.  

#4
Veronica Roth from the Divergent series because who wouldn't want to meet her?


#5
Nicola Yoon author of Everything  Everything.
This was such an interesting book I would love to find  out what her process was in writing it.


Thanks for reading my post.  Comments? Question? Is there a book you would like me to check out? Leave them below! Don't forget to share this post all over the internet! Also take some time to follow me at some (or all) :) of the sites below!


Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE



Back to Top