TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY | Characters I am most like | A Book Readers World


Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey and Mindy on Goodreads.
 Check them out here! This week we are talking about characters we are most like.

  1. At once when I saw this post I thought of Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia. Maybe just a bit bossy but she means well. I can be a bit stand offish at first til I get to know you.
  2. What can I say I'm a book worm so, yes I am a bit like Heromine from the Harry Potter series. I love facts and information and learning all that I can.
  3. Sadly, but confidently I can say that I am like Rebecca from Confessions of a Shopaholic. Sometimes I shop way to much for no real reason but the feeling of having something new. But when the going gets tough I can turn  it around.
  4. Like jean louise from Go Set A Watchman, I too wonder why the world is the way it is. I also steadily question the validity of what is considered normal.
  5. Lastly I see a bit of my self in Mrs. Bennett  of Pride and Prejudice. Sometimes over baring, but always trying to obtain the best for my children!


Thank you for reading my post. If you like this please share with your friends and follow me at some of the links below! Comments? Questions? Leave them below!





Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE

Back to Top