TOP TEN TUESDAY | Ten finished series I have yet to finish. | A Book Readers World



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies from the The Broke & The Bookish.  Hi everyone! This week we are going to do my finished series I have yet to finish. Keep reading to check out my unfinished series.



#1

Wheel of time by Robert Jordan
I'm still not sure if I will get around to finishing this series. The Author has since passed away and someone else finished it. It's just not the same.

#2

The art of wishing by Ribar Lindsey
This book started out very mysterious. I loved the Genies aspect of the story. So I would love to divulge a bit farther in this story.
#3

The mortal Instruments By Cassandra Clare
I just stopped with this one. I kind of got lost.

#4

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
I've only read part of the first book. Not that it isn't interesting I just need more quality time to divulge in this book.

#5

The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Haven't even started.

#6

The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Started the first book just need to finish.

#7

Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
I've read the first two liking it so far. I think I'll finish it within the next few months.

#8

Dorothy must Die series by Danielle Paige
This looks so good I just haven't had time to start it yet.

#9

Miss Pergrine's peculiar children by Ransom Riggs
I've actually just started reading this the past weekend. So, this one won't be true for long!

#10

The School of Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
This books look so cool. I have two of them in my collection but I haven't started on them yet. I feel I will son though! Ha Ha!


Thank you for reading my post. If you like this please share with you friends and follow me at some of the links below! Comments? Questions? Leave them below!






Like listening to books? Check out audible for a free book for your first month.* AUDIBLE

Back to Top